Jayme has been crafting stories since her third-grade assignment to write her own fairy tale. She prefers to work from the sofa with her dogs by her feet. Originally from Northern New Jersey, she now lives in Seattle, the city of her dreams. She lives with her husband, two children, and a slew of adopted pets. She is completely post-apocalyptic obsessed and also admits to being an audio enthusiast and recovering super villain.
- Journey to a New Home, a featured story in "Magic Unveiled: A Magical Realism Anthology"
- Column The Matters in Kindness on Feminine Collective.
- The Pixie Dust Theif on Geek Questioner Podcast
- I'm In Love With 3 am featured on H.M Jones's Blog
- Guest The Quirky Book Sirens We talk badass heroines.
- Interview on Indefixa
- Review on The Irish Reader
- Ramblings about writing on Living With Words
- Host of 'Too Many Words'
- Words and voice of 'Elliot Granger and The Clueless Brigade'
- Random Posts on The Scribbler
- Interview on The Writing Life
- Guest Post 'The Way It Won't Be' Paperbacks and Wine